Friday, March 6, 2015

Owner voice - need to share

Hi everyone,

My Name is Rob and i am an owner of a High Up!,

I have had my car since 13th September 2014, and must say I do love it.

Spec wise mine is:

High Up! 3DR 75ps Non BlueMotion
DAB Radio
Sport Pack (wheels, tints, suspension and black roof lining)
Oryx White Paint
Leather Look Seats and Oryx Dash
Panoramic Sunroof
Sensor Pack
Front and Rear Flaps
Boot Liner
AND plate of UP02VWS

This is my everyday car and tbh I love it, I can park it in all those tight gaps also how much of a tardis are they lol.


source: http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/

3 comments :

  1. Mungkin dari kalian ingin mencoba keberuntungan bermain sabung ayam secara Online dan di siarkan secara langsung atau biasa kita sebut dengan Live di agen s128
    Dapatkan informasi penting dalam dunia sabung ayam di website bawah ini
    https://otakkuburung.tumblr.com/post/176112547100/keunggulan-serta-kekurangan-ayam-saigon-vs-agen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete