Friday, September 5, 2014

Skoda Citigo Monte Carlo

Edition of Monte Carlo model came to Citigo model too. The official premiere was on Geneva autoshow in spring 2014.


After 2 years of official introduction of brand new model Skoda Citigo, new edition came to market. After regular Sport edition which was more "sporty" than basic model, Skoda Citigo Monte Carlo comes with more luxury package and more thrill.

Monte Carlo is easy recognizable with 15"Aurigo steel wheels, it is possible to order 16" Serpens wheels. Similar to Citigo Sport is closer to road by 15 millimeters. These with black details like black front mask, black stripes with squares on side doors increasing the feeling of dynamic look. We have to add the black rear diffusor in Monte Carlo edition. The color pallet is limited to red Tornado (as in pictures), white candy, silver Brilliant and black Deep.

In the interior are these changes : Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel, Contrast Needlework on
Wheel & Gearshift & Handbrake, decorative door sill covers and satin front part of the board.
Monte Carlo comes from Ambition equipment, it means 4 airbags, EPS, ABS and holding ISOFIX system in the back seats.

The offer of engines is same as on basic model. The base is 1liter 3-cylinder engine with 44kW or 55kW, Then engine options are 1.0 liter CNG with output of 50kW. The transmission is manual.



images: auto.cz

2 comments :

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete